- ODLO Men's Shorts Cheakamus Trousers
- Trydent 3-Tand T-150 T-Series Fly Reel Brand New In Box Pouch and Paperwork
- DAIWA ALPOT kettle cooker safety alcohol lamp wine red compact JAPAN
- Major Craft FIRSTCAST Eging FCS-802EL Spinning Rod from Japan
- Fishing High Speed __Line Recycler Device
- Prologic Treccia Carpfishing Mimicry Jungle Braided Line 400-1200m 0,32-0.35mm
- HORKA Air-Prene Sport Horse Boots
- Harry's Horse Winterreitstiefel Quebec wasserdichter Fuß Klett Gr. 29 - 44
- Harrows Rapide Tungsten Darts – Ringed – 23g
- Premium Rev-X Cobra Dollar Bowling Wrist Supports Accessories Left Hand_RC
- Trophy gold Red Stripey Stem Award 12.75in FREE Personalised Engraving
- BootDoc Skischuh-Einlegesohlen FF S9 - Größe 44-45
- Abec 11 Longboardrollen NoSkoolz 60mm
- Pair bluee PU 100mm Stunt Scooter Wheels Mixed + Free bluee Handle bar Grips Combo
- Bible Study
- Predator Trousers Vegatato Invader Combat 6mm Sty Army bb's Pads Knee with Pants 7d0dbkhxn51756
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.