- ADIDAS Laufschuh Supernova ST W Anthrazit
- Abu Garcia Shore jigging rod spinning Salty stage KR-X SXJS-9102M40-KR Japan
- NEW Fox Voyager 12ft 2+2 Fishing Rod & Reel Storage Case CLU327
- 10 NORDIC HOLOGRAPHIC BANANA MUPPET PIRKS SEA FISHING UPTIDE BOAT ROD COD LURES
- Okuma MA-15DXT-T Magda Star Drag Levelwind Line Counter Reel Size 15
- THE CORNISH BAIT COMPANY SPRATS PRESERVED BAIT
- Pantalon Olaf Reine des Neiges HKM 128 (6-7 ans)
- C-R1-M MED HILASON GLITTER PURPLE HORSE FRONT LEG PredECTION ULTIMATE SPORTS BOO
- Handmade rope halter with paracord noseband
- ATTIX MAMMOTH II RED RIGHT Hand Bowling Wrist Support Accessories Sports_ru
- SALOMON X-RACE SW SL GS+Z12 SPEED 2018 157 165 170 175 180 NEU ALLES IM SALE
- Vintage snowshoes 11 x 35 nice
- WeSC Mens Hoodie - Icon Hooded Sweater - Green, bluee, Red
- Stainless Steel Spring Hook With Eyelet, 316 Stainless Harness Clip Marine Grade
- Bible Study
- Mats & Non-Slip Towels
- Om Mat Chakra Energy Spiritual Mental Exercise Yoga Symbols Kundalini Rug Towel 7d0dbkhxn8556
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.