- FunkitaFit Pink Top Ladies Sporttop
- Shimano Reel 14 Spinning Stella 1000 PGS from Japan EMS
- OKUMA SHEFFIELD CENTRE PIN REEL COARSE TredTING RIVER BARBEL CHUB FLOAT FISHING
- DEPS New Silent Killer 250 Bibbed Jointed Swimbait Deadly Keta Bass
- Korum NEW Quiver 12' Lightweight 2 Section Quiver Tip Fishing Rod - Free P+P
- 14BB Ball Bearing Fishing Spinning Reel Right Left Hand Saltwater Freshwater
- U-Y-VX H44- CLASSIC EQUINE LIGHTWEIGHT LEGACY2 FRONT SPORTS BOOTS PAIR GREY
- Ovation Deluxe Schooler Helmet, Various Sizes & colors
- Shires Equestrian Rubber Covered Jointed Dee Ring Snaffle Bit Lateral Control
- = 11oz Original TEXAS Columbia 2005 Scout R Particle Hi-Flare
- DYNAFIT SEVEN SUMMIT SUPERLIGHT skiing + skins from ski mountaineering -178
- New Electric Adult Electrolite Ski Snowboard Snow Goggles EG2017100
- LO3 36 KIT regulator Apeks XL4 DIN300 + COMPUTER AQUALUNG I450 blue transmitter
- Holt Optimist Adjustable Mast Step HT91152
- Bible Study
- Short 30 Blaser Legged 658) (115011-136 Olive Vintage Active Trousers 7d0dbkhxn22056
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.