- Better Bodies pantaloni corti FITNESS HOTPANT HOT PINK LARGE
- Mountain Warehouse Curlews Womens Waterproof shoes with Isodry Membrane
- Penn Clash 5000 Spinning Fishing Reel
- DRESS Gatling W-Heat Gradation Spinning Reel Handle Daiwa Emeraldus 90mm 472
- 200PL25 Seaguar Pink Label Fishing Line 25 200LB
- Nash Uni Chair Bag T9190 TASCHE FÜR STUHL KARPFENSTUHL BAG NEU
- Scarf Slide Wild Rag Slide Bronze Buffalo Skull w Feathers
- 4 ANCIEN MORS EN METAL EQUIPEMENT CHEVAL CHEVAUX MONTURE EQUITATION HARNACHEMENT
- COTTAGE CRAFT SADDLECLOTH WENTMORE PONY - BURGUNDY - COT6925
- Storm Pitch bluee Urethane 15 Pounds Bowling Ball 3 - 3.5 Pin 2.76oz Top Weight
- Football Trophy Award 95mm FREE Engraving Voyager NEW
- Bogs Plimsoll Plaid Mid Boots for Women Neo-Tech insulation -40 SIZE 8
- RO1 Mares Computer Quad Air senza sonda CON usb INTERFACE
- Anti-riot Gummigeschosse Abwehrgeschosse Cal. 68 - 100 Coup
- Bible Study
- Electric Scooters
- 12V Lucas X 3 12AH Battery Bikes Electric SAKURA Rechargeable Sealed 15AH) (14AH 7d0dbjmdx52656
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.