- FREDDY WRUPSP1 N DCORSARO + CANOTTA
- Simrad NSS7 evo3 7 Chartplotter Fishfinder MFD 000-13233-001
- Abu Garcia, reel ABU-Matic 170 rare color
- SENSAS MATCH TOP 3 - SERIES 3, 4, 5 - POLE FISHING MATCH TOP 3 - 91151 (YELLOW)
- Rio Products Fly Fishing - Avid Trout Fly Line
- Einsteiger Spinn- Angelset Angelrute 2,70m Angelrolle Schnur Tasche Blinkerset
- Stiefeletten Mountain Winter Equi-Theme schoko NEU
- Equisafety LED Flashing Hatband (TL719)
- Shires Nylon Roller with Fleece Padding
- Columbia Impulse 15 Pound Bowling Ball 1st Quality NIB
- Snowboard Allmountain Never Summer Big Gun 2019 - 169cm NEU
- Kid's dare2b Monkey Around Red Waterproof and Breathable Ski and Winter Suit.
- LO3 42 Cressi Regulator MC9 YOKE compact blue BCD aquapro 5 Computer Newton blue
- Gutmann Microphone Wind Predector for Zoom H5 Premium Edition Wolf
- Bible Study
- Equine Turn-Two Stainless Bit 5 - Gag Wonder Inlay Copper Iron Sweet Steel 7d0dbhwrg22623
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.