- ODLO Men's Shorts Cheakamus Trousers
- Trydent 3-Tand T-150 T-Series Fly Reel Brand New In Box Pouch and Paperwork
- DAIWA ALPOT kettle cooker safety alcohol lamp wine red compact JAPAN
- Major Craft FIRSTCAST Eging FCS-802EL Spinning Rod from Japan
- Fishing High Speed __Line Recycler Device
- Prologic Treccia Carpfishing Mimicry Jungle Braided Line 400-1200m 0,32-0.35mm
- Hand Painted Headstall & Turquoise Fringe Breast Collar SET & Reins NEW
- New HyPERFORMANCE Softshell Winter Ladies Breeches - Grey - Was .99
- Predexin - Horse Probiotic Gut Balancer x Size 700 Gm
- Ebonite Red bowling ball..14 lbs slightly used asking
- Paramotor Engine (Para-glider Go kart)
- Burton Imprint 2 Ruler Men's Size 7 Brown, Green Snowboard Boots
- Volten Cruiser Ice Sky LED 32 Zoll bluee Powerslide Pro Longboard Series blue LED
- Bow angled fairlead made of stailess stee Capri 120 mm L+R
- Bible Study
- Complete Skateboards
- Island Long Longboard Komplettboard 105,9cm Pintail Boat 7d0dbdztr51756
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.