- Babolat vs Touch 15L 1.35mm String Natural GUT R363-18
- 16 G.W. CRATE CUTTING PENNING SADDLE TRAIL MADE IN ALABAMA FREE SHIP HERMAN OAK
- Showman Brown & Teal Navajo Diamond Print Headstall Breast Set Collar w Fringe
- U-XS S X SMALL SMALL OVATION METALLIC SCHOOLER LIGHTWEIGHT HELMET RED
- Derby House Pro Gel Womens Pants Riding Tights - Merlot All Sizes
- Ruroc RG1-DX Chaos Viper Ski Helmet (Brand new)
- Ladies Softboot Snowboard Step-In Binding - Elfgen Python Premium White S-XXL
- Firefly 80mm Wheels with Abec 5 x 8
- Musto Harbour Moccasin 2019 - Tan
- Seeland Hawker Trousers - Waterproof - Green - Hunting - Stalking
- Trail Running shoes SALOMON SPEEDCROSS 4 GTX Poseidon Navy Blazer Lime Green
- Bible Study
- Freestyle Snowboard Women's Feather a of Birds Capita Boaf Freeride New 2019 7d0dbzhvt11856
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|EAN:||Does not apply|
|Brand:||CAPiTA||MPN:||Does Not Apply|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Austria||Gender:||Women|
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.