- 30 High Quality Gamma Pressureless tennis balls NEW Green yellow
- PULSE Womens 3 2mm SUMMER SHORTY Wetsuit
- Bollé EMPEROR WHITE blueE ETNIC AURORA cat. Unisex AUTHENTISCHE Skibrillen
- Toggi Derby riding boors. Size 7.5 immaculate condition never worn.
- Sheepskin AP Pad, Detachable, Spine Channeled, High Wither, EquuFelt, White
- Joules Girls Rhea Faux Fur Lined Gilet in NAVY GLITTER UNICORN
- LO3 DIR SECONDARY regulator ATEMREGLER Apeks XTX50 DIN300 + GAUGE . ANTIFREEZE
- Boat Flag Pole Mounting Holder 316 Stainless Steel, Recessed 35mm Diameter
- Mens US Military GORETEX ICB INFANTRY COMBAT BOOTS 790 Tan USA MADE Sz 6-14 MINT
- Maloja Freeride Shirt Neram. Brown Breathable Elastic
- Gamakatsu Rod Luxxe Coyote S106MH From Stylish Anglers Japan
- FINE VINTAGE ALEX MARTIN CALEDONIA TROUT FLY REEL
- Vass Fleeced Lined Velcro Boots Size 9 New
- Pear Lead Weight Mould 30-40-50-60g fishing lead mould Carp Boat Fishing
- Bible Study
- HD 7 Soul Rossignol skis snow 2019 NEW Now) It Buy at incl (poles w-bind 188cm 7d0dbzhvt82057
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.