- Hammer Women's Razyr Performance Polo Bowling Shirt Dri-Fit Royal bluee White
- C-K-17 17 HILASON CLASSIC SERIES TREELESS WESTERN TRAIL BARREL RACING LEATHER S
- Showman LIMITED EDITION Teal & White Beaded Leather Headstall & Breast Collar
- Red Horse Equestrian Boys Kids Dylan Elastico Leather Knee Patch Rider Breeches
- New Dublin Rubber Riding Boots Size 42
- SALOMON X-RACE SC mit XT12 Bindung Race Cross Carver Ski Collection 2018 NEU
- Eivy Icecold Women's Thermal Tights - Summer Garden
- Nikita Radioactive Midlayer Fleece XtraSmall (Sangria)
- Meridian Zero International Code Flag Set - 40 Flags - Sailing
- Harkila Vector cap Hunting green Shadow brown
- Womens NIKE POWER ESSENTIAL TIGHT Poly Print leggings XS 833729-011
- Tailwalk SSD Seabass Game 116MH HIRA Spinning Rod Fishing Japan New
- Baitcasting Reel Abu Garcia 6500C3 CATFISH SPECIAL -Made In Sweden - NEW
- Cortland Fly Line Precision PE+ Crystal GREAT
- Balzer Alegra AX3400 F Frontbremse
- Bible Study
- 20 Nimbus Gel Asics W blue Print bluee T850N-400 Scarpa shoes Running women 7d0dbxncl1956
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.