- Doggy German Shepherd Bowling Ball 8LB 10% Goes to No Kill Shelter
- UKPPG Ground Handling Training Wing Only Paraglider Paramotor Inc PPG Trimmers
- New 2015 Mens Ride Madrona Shell Slim Fit Snowboard Pants Large Amber
- Snowboard Skiing Mountain Bike Cycling Shorts Skating Hip Predective Pants
- Irideon Cadence Chausette Ladies Knee Patch Riding Breeches with Mesh Calf
- CALDENE SADDLEPAD CROCODILE DRESSAGE WHITE Sizes Pony Cob Full XFull
- Gill Race Team Bag 60L - bluee
- 6X50 Infrared Night Vision Monocular 350m Camera Waterproof Photo Video Record
- NEUF Tee Shirt manche courte BIONIC 24 7 , size XS , white
- SHIMANO bait reel 12 Antares HG right handle
- NISSIN Royal Stage TENKARA 6 4 3608 Fly Fishing Rod Free Shipping EMS From Japan
- YGK YOZ-AMI Galis ULTRA CASTMAN WX8 GP-D Full Drag 200m lb PE Fishing Line
- Daiwa J Braid Braid Fishing Line x8 Multi Colour 300m BRAND NEW @ Ottos
- U-O-17 17 HILASON TREELESS WESTERN LEATHER TRAIL BARREL RACING SADDLE
- Bible Study
- Taboo Men's Performance Hammer orange Navy Dri-Fit Shirt Bowling Polo 7d0dbquye91463
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.