- Dexter The 9 WHITE GREY Mens Bowling shoes Sz 8 M NIB Ships out today
- Firefly 2-piece camera suit, baggy, would fit 5'10 -6'2
- New 2014 Nitro Regret Womens Shell Snowboard Pants Small Aqua
- Petzl Reverso D017AA02 Climbing Gear Belay Devices & Descenders Belay Devices
- Micro FLEX DELUXE Adult Scooter (cost ) - London Liverpool St Colchester)
- Smart Upper-Cut Boxing Filled Boxing Maize Punch Bag Set,Wall Hook, D MMA -Pads
- Lister Liberty Mains Adapter Power Supply (Classic)
- Adidas SUPERNOVA LONG SLEEVE TEE MENS CZ8719 mystery ink
- Daiwa 16 Catalina 5000H Japan Neuheit Salzwasserrolle Meeresrolle
- Shimano Thermoanzug Padded Anzug Gr. XXL
- DAM Effzett SLR - Spinnrute, 2.70m, 80-100g, 2 tlg, 2219270
- Okuma Sky Liner 4000 Spinning reel
- C-M-15 15'' HILASON BIG KING SERIES WESTERN WADE RANCH ROPING COWBOY SADDLE MAHO
- NEW Kensington Roustabout Taper Cut 533C-70E Show Sheet Cover; Size 70”, Plum
- Super-zusatz Vita-sorb - 1 Liter
- Showman HAY BALE CARRIER 39 x 14 x 18 Double Zipper Water Resistant Nylon
- Bible Study
- Nitrous 300 Columbia Performance Men's White Maroon Dri-Fit Shirt Bowling Polo 7d0dbquye41460
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.