- ADIDAS Laufschuh Supernova ST W Anthrazit
- Abu Garcia Shore jigging rod spinning Salty stage KR-X SXJS-9102M40-KR Japan
- NEW Fox Voyager 12ft 2+2 Fishing Rod & Reel Storage Case CLU327
- 10 NORDIC HOLOGRAPHIC BANANA MUPPET PIRKS SEA FISHING UPTIDE BOAT ROD COD LURES
- Okuma MA-15DXT-T Magda Star Drag Levelwind Line Counter Reel Size 15
- THE CORNISH BAIT COMPANY SPRATS PRESERVED BAIT
- Passier Transportgamaschen WB in passierblue mit Ballenschutz
- CS Flexi Pessoa 3 Ring Gag Bit with Peanut 5.5 NEW
- Weatherbeeta Lite Open Front Boots
- DV8 DEVIANT BOWLING ball 16 lb. 1ST QUAL. BRAND NEW IN BOX
- Nordica 2019 Enforcer 93 Skis (Without Bindings Flat) NEW 169,177,185,193cm
- Cébé Skihelm Contest Visor Pro - orange - Gr. 62-64
- Lakai Cambridge bluee Gum Suede shoes
- Mayland 14ft GRP Fishing or day Boat With 4HP 4-Stroke Mariner Outboard
- Bible Study
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Type:||Bats, Paddles & Blades||MPN:||85082|
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.