- Babolat First x 72 Tennisbälle Tennis Balls Trainerbälle
- 2019 Gul Response 5 3mm Junior Wetsuit Navy Pink RE1218-B1
- New 2019 Smith Valence Womens Ski Snowboard Helmet Adult Small Matte Ice
- DIVERS Personal Mobile AIR FILTER Compressor to Dive Cylinder 300 Bar Din
- C-50-M MEDIUM HILASON blueE AZTEC HORSE FRONT LEG PredECTION ULTIMATE SPORTS BOOT
- Carriage Driving Browbands Zilco Quality Metal Clincher and Colour Replacements
- 2019 Helly Hansen Crewline QD Pant Ebony 53017
- Deerhunter Snow Überziehanzug 2188 47 DH Inno. SG Snow Camouflage Größe 2XL 3XL
- 2018 Women Printed Elastic Waist Sports Tight Long Pant Dry Fit Sexy Stretch Yog
- Daiwa 18 RYOGA 1520-CC Baitcasting Reel from Japan
- HARDY PALAKONA THE DELUXE (D6041) DATED 1925 VGUC 3 PIECE 9FT FLY ROD
- PENN SENATOR 6 0 VINTAGE SEA FISHING REEL, VERY NICE CONDITION, SMOOTH ACTION
- MORRIS LINE VARIVAS FLY LINE Presentation UNION orange DT-2 Fishing LINE
- 17 inch Brown English leather GP saddle
- Bible Study
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.